Asian Rap Worldwide Forum

Chat about Asian hip hop music, lifestyle and entertainment.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee on Tue 27 Oct 2009, 11:37 am

Sup Everyone,

I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee...a radio DJ in Montreal, where I host a weekly show called Beats From The East.

"Beats From The East" is a weekly radio broadcast on Concordia's CJLO 1690 am, a Montreal-based University Radio station.

Every Saturday night at 11pm EST, I bring you some of the best urban music (Soul, RnB, Hip-Hop, Funk, Electro, Acid Jazz, Reggae...yes, Asian-Reggae exists!) from Far-East Asian artists. You can expect to hear music sung in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, and Vietnamese.

-On air frequency, in Montreal : 1690AM

-Non-Montrealers can listen via live webcast at www.cjlo.com

-Re-run podcasts available at bfte.podomatic.com

Examples of artist that've been played include : MC Sniper, Kero-One, Lyrics Born, Christina Chung, Paul Kim, Notorious MSG, Far-East Movement, Masta Wu, Nitro Microphone Underground, Magnetic North, Jin, Roscoe Umali, Sevenes, Snacky Chan, UPT, Hiro-A-Key, The Greater Good, Masia One, Eastside Magic, Traphik (Timothy De La Ghetto), and Anonymoust Twist.

For any questions, event announcements, birthday shout-outs, requests, artists' track sumbissions (for airplay), etc...please hit me up at bfte@cjlo.com

BTW...Thanks Royal, for creating this site. A lot of the artists, that I play, were discovered thru ur blogs!

PEACE

Last edited by hitman514 on Tue 27 Oct 2009, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added photo)

View user profile

2 Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee on Thu 16 Dec 2010, 5:13 am

Good post. i am new here.Thanks for sharing with you.
Healthcare Data Analysis
Healthcare Intelligence
Healthcare Business Intelligence
HealHealthcare Data Warehousing
HealHealthcare Data Warehouse
Healthcare Data Analytics
Healthcare Data Analysis

View user profile

3 Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee on Tue 21 Dec 2010, 5:42 am

Hi, nice post. i am Albern, i am business owner, selling and buying cars.
used cars for sale

View user profile

4 Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee on Wed 22 Dec 2010, 2:28 am

Hi, awesome post. it is good stuff. i am agree with you. i am medico.Thanks for share with you.
healthcare data warehousing

View user profile

5 Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 1:09 am

Hi. it is interesting.Thanks for share with you.

Lexus RX

View user profile

6 Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee on Sat 02 Apr 2011, 12:12 am

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice article. I will keep visiting this article very often.
personal injury attorney

View user profile

7 Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee on Thu 07 Apr 2011, 12:17 am

Hi very thanks to the person who made this post, this was very informative for me.Great website...and cool article man..posting such articles... Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me!
Flashcards

View user profile

8 Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee on Thu 19 May 2011, 1:16 am

I like your ideas and Thanks for taking the time to discuss this,would you mind updating your post with additional information? It is extremely helpful for me.I am happy to see this post. It is really nice and useful for me.
Wedding Rings

View user profile

9 Shout out to Mister Vee on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 7:04 pm

Big Ups to Mister Vee. We had the pleasure of being on his show. Showed us nothing but love and plays the hottest asian hip hop music from all over the world. Keep holding it down there homie. Real recognize real. (DRUNKENFISTS dot COM)

Drunken Fists

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum